воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

diamonds club chicago




I got robbed last night.

Friday night I picked up my brother from JFK. He had spent the past two weeks on vacation in Beirut visiting family. We had planned to go out, but it was late and he was tired. Yesterday morning we went shopping, then picked up my neice and nephew. I had plans to attend a wine, cheese and rock birthday party for one of my classmates in the evening, so I spent some time with my brother and his kids, then went on my way. I picked up my drumset from my sisterapos;s house in New Jersey, because my new band was scheduled to play some songs at the party, then headed over to my classmateapos;s loft in Brooklyn. After unloading my drums, I mustapos;ve forgotten to lock my car doors, because when I returned to my car at around 1:45 this morning, I noticed that some things were missing. Stolen were my discman, wireless adaptor to play cds on the discman through the radio, favorite bottle of wine, flannel shirt, tee-shirt, toiletries (brush, deoderant, toothbrush, contact lenses case tweerzers) and my toiletry bag, bottles of ibuprofen, vitamn B-complex and tums, and my studentsapos; midterms. I wouldnapos;t be surprised if Iapos;m missing other things too.

It was a pretty dismal way to end what had been a great day.

My classmates and I played the three songs we knew best, "Jeremy," "Plush," and "Alive." Several people took pictures and one even took a video, so if any come my way, Iapos;ll post them. I met a bunch of cool people, including some of the third year clinical students, had some interesting conversations and tasted some amazing cheeses and wines.

The petty thieves left the 12-pack of Dove soap, 6-pack of toothbrushes, and package of turkey I had purchased earlier. Luckily, I had graded and recorded my studentsapos; responses on the multiple choice portion of the midterm, so I decided to give them full credit for the short answer portion and leave it at that. The short answer responses I had read were pretty solid anyway. I bet the thieves are drinking my wine and wondering what the hell an unconditional response is.
diamonds club chicago, diamonds club dayton, diamonds club dayton oh, diamonds club dayton ohio.



Комментариев нет: