пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dren myspace.com site




My landlord has never been good about telling us when he plans on doing things inside our home.� I didnrsquo;t realize they were reroofing the house until hey, there are roofers on my roof shuffling dust into my closet.� I didnrsquo;t know the house was being repainted until hey, there is new paint.

But today was the absolute last straw.� My landlord bug bombed our house today without giving us any warning whatsoever.� As some of you know, I have a cockatiel named Marty, and he cannot be around those fumes.� My landlordrsquo;s father recognized this LONG AFTER SETTING THE BOMBS OFF AND PUT MY BIRD OUTSIDE ON�THE PORCH.�

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

WE HAVE NEIGHBORHOOD CATS WHO EAT BIRDS ALL THE TIME IN OUR COURTYARD.� WE HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAZY WEATHER THIS WEEK THAT REALLY CAN AFFECT A SENSITIVE BIRD.� WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I am shaking Irsquo;m so angry.

If my roommate had not come home from lunch and saw Marty on the porch, I would have not known about this and probably come home to a dead bird.� Marty has been in my family for 12 years.� Needless to say, Irsquo;m attached.� If I had been given notice, I could have had John or anyone else watch him.�

So for the last 30 minutes, Rick and I were calling up anyone we could think of who may be home to watch Marty for the rest of the day.� Thank goodness we found someone who wasnrsquo;t at work or school.� Jesus FUCKING Christ.

Irsquo;m sick with anger.� So sick.� Ugh I still canrsquo;t stop shaking.


dren myspace.com site, dren.min edu.pt, drena, drena de niro.



Комментариев нет: